Liposuction is a perfect treatment to achieve a thin and toned body. Many people are scared of it because they don’t want to undergo massive surgery due to cosmetic reasons. Luckily VASER Liposuction in Dubai has transformed the game. Also known as ultrasound assisted liposuction, it is the latest advancement in cosmetology that will help you achieve the figure of your dreams. The ultrasonic waves break down the rigid fat and then emulsifies it resulting in easier extraction of the fat.
Are you the right prospect?
Although it is a non-invasive procedure, there are still a few considerations that you need to take care off in regards to Vaser Liposuction:
- An obese person cannot undergo Vaser liposuction in Dubai. You must not fall into that category. If you do, bring your weight down to the overweight category and then consider Vaser Liposuction.
- If you have tried every possible diet on the planet and spend hours in the gym to see no results, this is the right choice for you.
- You shouldn’t be suffering from any eating disorders or any other issues.
- If you suffering from any chronic illnesses, this is not the right choice for you.
- 18 years is the minimum age for you to be able to undergo the treatment.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is not for you.
Here is a list of pre-treatment care instructions that are necessary to follow prior to the Vaser liposuction in Dubai:
- Avoid blood-thinning medications for a period of one month prior to the treatment.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. You should stop it at least a week before the treatment.
- Do not drink alcohol or alcoholic beverages as they can slow down the healing process.
- Fill in your prescriptions ahead of time.
- Make your to bath and clean the treatment site well.
VASER Liposuction in Dubai will give you the body of your dreams in a matter if few hours. Let’s look at the procedure;
- The treatment site is cleaned properly for before the treatment.
- The dermatologist administers pumping saline tumescent solution along with local anesthesia into the subcutaneous layer of the skin. It makes the fat extraction process a lot easier.
- A probe emits gentle ultrasound waves which are used for dislodging the fat tissues, which again makes the extraction process easier.
- Afterward, an injection is used to extract the fat from the body.
- The dermatologist will then gently massage the treatment site to conclude the treatment.
Post-Treatment Care is important for Vaser Liposuction in Dubai if you are looking for an uneventful recovery period. Here are a few basic instructions:
- Cold compressions can be used to minimize swelling and redness, both of which are common after Vaser Liposuction.
- Apply the topical medications suggested by your surgeon on a regular basis.
- Strenuous activities like vigorous exercise or weight lifting must be limited for at least a week.
- Do not consume blood thinning medications like ibuprofen and aspirin.
- The importance of compression garment should be acknowledged and you must wear it for at least two weeks.
- Avoid smoking, caffeinated and alcoholic beverages.
Benefits of the Vaser Liposuction
VASER liposuction is a one of a kind procedure that transforms your figure into something impeccable without any cuts and stitches. Here is a list of key benefits:
- Vaser liposuction has negligible downtime as compared to traditional liposuction.
- You will be able to melt off the fat off and see the dramatic transformation within a single session.
- The recovery period won’t last long and you can return back to work the day after the treatment.
- The procedure is entirely painless and you won’t feel a thing during the process.
- The results are permanent. Just make sure to follow a healthy lifestyle.
Cost of Vaser Liposuction
The cost of Vaser Liposuction in Dubai varies significantly from AED 15,000 to AED 50,000 depending on the desired outcome, treatment site, clinic and dermatologist chosen.
Book a free consultation with one of the leading dermatologists Simply fill out the form below and we will get you in contact with our dermatologist for a free one on one consultation. Alternatively, drop your query in the chat section.