Stretch marks are silvery, white linear marks on the surface of skin. They are often caused due to poor skin elasticity, excessive stretching of skin, sudden weight loss and weight gain. They look unattractive and take away the beauty of your skin. Earlier they were thought of as permanent impressions but thankfully with the advancement of aesthetic industry, you can get rid of them permanently by cosmetic Stretch Marks Treatment in Dubai.
Are you the ideal candidate?
Before undergoing Stretch Marks Removal Treatment in Dubai, it is important to determine whether you are the ideal candidate for such a treatment. Consider the following aspects:
- You must not be pregnant.
- You must not be suffering from any chronic disease.
- You have stretch marks all over your body.
- You want to have a flawless skin.
- You must be aged 20 or above.
You must follow certain care measures before the treatment to ensure there are no complications during the Stretch Marks Treatment in Dubai.
- Drink 8 to 12 glasses of water to aid heeling after the surgery.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking a month before the treatment.
- Do not scrub the affected areas.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Do not opt for tanning a month before the treatment.
Stretch marks removal procedures
At Dubai Laser Treatment, we offer many Stretch Marks Treatment procedures. They will get rid of stretch marks completely and will gain your confidence back.
Chemical peels are one of the best Stretch Marks Treatment in Dubai procedures. They will not only get rid of stretch marks but will also make your skin appear smooth and glowing. The Stretch Marks Treatment involves the following steps.
- Cleansing of skin to ensure there is no dirt.
- Application of a chemical solution on to the affected region.
- Cooling device is used to minimize discomfort.
- After a certain time, the solution is removed.
- Some topical creams are applied.
- 4 to 6 treatments of chemical peels are enough for stretch mark removal.
Microdermabrasion is an ideal Stretch Marks Removal in Dubai. It removes the dead skin cells with the help of a hand held device and promotes the healing process and collagen production. It not only diminishes stretch marks but also makes your skin look fresh, healthy and flawless. Microdermabrasion as a stretch marks treatment involves following steps.
- Skin is cleansed and affected area is marked.
- Numbing creams are applied to numb your skin.
- Hand held device is moved across the skin to remove the outer layer.
- It reduces stretch marks and improves the appearance of skin.
Laser Treatment for Stretch Marks removal is the most preferred treatment for complete removal of stretch marks. It penetrates through the deepest layers of the skin and eliminated the stretch marks while promoting healthy and youthful looking skin. Process of Laser Stretch Marks Treatment in Dubai involves following steps.
- Skin is cleaned properly to remove any traces of dirt.
- Numbing creams are applied on the surface of skin.
- Laser device is moved across stretch marks.
- Stretch marks are completely removed and your skin looks better than ever.
Post treatment care can vary slightly depending upon the procedure chosen for removal of stretch marks. But here are a few general guidelines you must follow regardless of which stretch marks treatment you choose.
- Avoid direct sunlight and use sunblock on the regions you have gotten a treatment for.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking 8 to 12 glasses of water in a day.
- Ensure to apply all the topical creams suggested by your dermatologist on your skin.
You will immediately notice a reduction in stretch marks after the very first session of treatment. However, In order to see stretch marks completely diminish away, you will most likely have to wait for about 3 to 4 months. Results achieved by Stretch marks treatment in Dubai are permanent.
GET A CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out the information about your cosmetic treatment procedure
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..