Rosacea is a common skin disease which result in flaring up your skin. You will experience red colored discoloration and puss filled bumps throughout the facial region. This begins with redness throughout the facial skin and leads to chronic acne and large pores. It can also be itchy and painful. Thankfully, rosacea can be treated completely by undergoing Rosacea Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Symptoms of Rosacea
It is important to recognize the symptoms of rosacea before you can choose the right Rosacea Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Here are a few of them:
- Facial flushing and extreme redness
- Sensitive skin
- Dry and rough skin
- Burning sensation of the skin
- Enlarged pores
- Scaly surface of skin
There are multiple options when it comes to finding the right Rosacea treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Here are a few of the most popular ones.
Topical medications are the first line of defense against rosacea. Using creams as Rosacea Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi can work well if used during initial symptoms of rosacea. These creams include mentronidazole and azelaic.
Some Dermatologists in Abu Dhabi also recommend undertaking oral medications for treating rosacea. They might cause some temporary side effects like diarrhea, pain, loss of appetite and bloating.
IPL is another effective Rosacea treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. It will get rid of flushing and large pores which are a result of rosacea. It is important to consult a dermatologist in Abu Dhabi before choosing a suitable treatment.
Procedure of Laser Treatment
Laser Rosacea Treatment in Abu Dhabi takes about 30 minutes per sessions. It is a simple lunch hour procedure. It involves following steps:
- Numbing creams are applied to get rid of slight discomfort experienced during the treatment.
- A hand held laser device is moved across the skin surface.
- The laser removes the top most layer of the skin which gradually gets rid of rosacea, Large pores and dilates the blood vessels.
- It further promotes the collagen production which heals the skin more efficiently.
- Topical ointments are applied to sooth pain and discomfort.
Post treatment care
Post treatment care plays a key role in determining the outcome of Rosacea Treatment in Sharjah and Abu Dhabi:
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Make sure to wear SPF 50 and above.
- Avoid applying makeup for a few days after the treatment.
- Do not scrub your skin.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
Benefits of the treatment
This Rosacea treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai has endless benefits. Some of the most prominent benefits include:
- It is a safe and quick procedure.
- It is minimally invasive procedure.
- There are no side effects associated with the procedure.
- It is a permanent cure for rosacea.
- It betters the appearance of your overall skin.
Rosacea treatment in Dubai will treat rosacea completely after a few treatments. Number of treatments can vary for a few treatments depending upon the severity of rosacea. It is however a permanent cure for rosacea.
If you want a consultation for bettering your skin but are freaked out by the consultation charges, do not worry. At Dubai Laser Clinic, we provide absolutely free of cost consultation from out expert doctors.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..