Skin is the largest organ on your body and a really sensitive one too. Sun, poor lifestyle or poor quality products can lead to damaged skin. Most of the time sun damage leads to a pigmented skin. If you are tired of skin discoloration and want to acquire an even-looking skin, Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai will completely transform your skin. This results in even skin tone, rejuvenated and glowing skin.
Are you the right candidate?
Before undergoing a Treatment of Pigmentation in Dubai, it is important to determine whether you are an ideal candidate for the treatment or not. Here are a few pointers to consider:
- You are aged twenty or above
- You are not suffering from any chronic diseases
- If you suffer from melasma
- If you experience freckles and blemishes
- If you suffer from Albinism
- If you suffer from Vitiligo
- If you have a dry and dull looking skin
Goals of the treatment
The Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai aims at providing the following:
- Eliminate dark spots
- Treat melisma
- Targets discoloration and produce even skin tone
- Provides smooth looking skin
- Leaves your skin rejuvenated and fresh
Pre-procedural Care is an important aspect of Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai. It is important to follow pre-procedural care instructions given to you by the Best Dermatologist. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated and aid the healing process.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption for at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid sun tanning or fake tanning.
- Do not use harsh scrubs on your skin.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
Pigmentation Treatment options
When it comes to treating pigmentation, there are different options for Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai. The most effective options include Chemical peels, Microdermabrasion, IPL therapy, and laser treatment. Let’s look into them:
Chemical peels are certainly a great Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai. It involves following key steps
- Skin is cleansed and numbing creams are applied afterward.
- An acidic solution is placed on the top of the skin.
- And the cooling device is utilized to soothe any discomfort and pain.
Intense Pulse Light Therapy is another mind-blowing Pigmentation Treatment that targets uneven skin tone and makes your skin appear flawless. It involves the following steps:
- Skin is cleansed and numbed prior to the treatment.
- It breaks down melanin and eliminated spots and scars on the surface of your skin.
- Results are even toned and rejuvenated skin.
Laser skin rejuvenation
The laser is the most preferred Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai. It is a minimally invasive procedure which completely removes the pigmentation issues and makes your skin look fresh and even tones.
- Numbing creams are applied on the surface of the skin.
- A hand-held laser device is used to target pigmented areas.
- The cooling device is used to sooth the skin afterward.
Post-procedural care instructions must be followed the one you undergo the Pigmentation Treatment. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Use cold compressions to minimize any swelling, redness, and itching.
- Do not massage your skin for a couple of weeks.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure.
- Wear a strong sunscreen at least SPF 50 and above.
- Avoid picking at your skin.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
Results of Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Dubai can vary depending upon the treatment you choose. A number of sessions required for each individual may also vary depending upon the extent of damage on your skin. Regardless, the results produced by these Laser treatments are permanent. You will get rid of all the discoloration, your skin will appear rejuvenated and glowing.
GET A CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out the information about your cosmetic treatment procedure
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well.