A mole is a colored spot on the surface of your skin that can grow in the form of clusters. Almost every individual has at least one mole on their body. However, they can vary in size, number and volume. For some individuals, they are placed on parts which are usually covered like back, thighs etc and do not bother them as much. While for others the placement of moles is on more visible parts of their bodies like face, neck and forearms. Thankfully Laser Mole Removal Treatment in Dubai is the perfect fix for eliminating moles.
Are you the right candidate?
Before undergoing Laser Treatment for Mole Removal in Dubai, it is good to consider that whether it is the right fix for you or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You must be aged 18 and above to undergo mole removal treatment in Dubai.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You want to get rid of moles on your body and face.
- You want a scar less procedure.
- Moles make you self conscious about your appearance.
Pre treatment care is an important aspect of any treatment like mole removal treatment in Dubai. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
- Do not go for facials a least a month before the treatment.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the treatment
- Wear makeup on the day of the treatment
Laser mole removal procedure
The laser Mole Removal Procedure in Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure. It completely eliminates your moles and does not leave any significant scars behind. It involves following steps:
- Initially, skin is cleansed to ensure that there are no traces of dirt and makeup on the surface of your skin.
- Afterwards, your skin is numbed using local anesthesia to ensure there is no pain and discomfort involved during the procedure.
- A hand held laser device is placed close to the skin and laser beam is targeted at the mole.
- The laser beams excises the pigment of the mole.
- The pigment is cleared by our body’s natural healing process and a scab forms over the mole.
Post treatment Care
Post treatment care plays an important role in the healing and recovery phase of the Mole Removal Treatment in Dubai. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Avoid wearing makeup for at least 3 days after the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure and wear SPF 50 or above.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Avoid touching your skin excessively.
- Do not scratch or massage the treated area for at least two weeks.
Benefits of the procedure
There are endless benefits of Mole Removal Treatment in Dubai. Here are a few of the key treatments:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- The procedure takes only an hour to complete.
- It eliminates the moles completely.
- It is a scar less procedure.
- It makes your skin appear flawless and revives your confidence.
- There are no side effects associated with the procedure.
- It is safe for all skin types.
Results of Treatment of Mole Removal in Dubai are simply mind-blowing. It offers complete mole removal and does not leave any scars behind. It leaves your skin flawless and perks up your confidence levels.