Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai is a skin rejuvenating procedure that helps to maintain a youthful look. It involves exfoliation which removes the topmost layer of the skin and reveals the fresh new skin underneath. Microdermabrasion Treatment utilizes high-speed ultrasonic applicator which exfoliates the skin efficiently and makes it appear fresh, healthy, and glowing from within.
Are you the ideal candidate?
You are the ideal candidate for Microdermabrasion in Dubai if:
- You experience enlarged pores.
- You experience rough and dull looking skin.
- You have a problem of skin pigmentation.
- You suffer from scaring.
- You experience fine lines and deep rooted wrinkles.
- Your skin appears saggy.
- You must not be pregnant.
- You are not prone to cold sores.
Pre procedural care
You must follow following care measures before undergoing the treatment of Microdermabrasion in Dubai:
- Avoid in taking any blood thinners at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid applying any creams and lotions which have a high dosage of retinol in them.
- Do not use harsh scrubs and avoid bleaching your skin.
- Avoid removing unwanted hair for at least two weeks before the treatment; epilating, waxing, shaving etc.
- Follow the recommended skin care regimen.
- You must wear sunscreen to avoid sun damage.
Procedure of Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai
Microdermabrasion ultrasonic is an advanced skin care procedure which involves following steps:
- Your skin is cleansed prior to the treatment to ensure its squeaky clean.
- The procedure does not require local anesthesia, however some dermatologists make use of skin numbing creams to diminish the effect of mild discomfort.
- The specialized instrument is moved across the skin which vibrates to remove the top most damaged layer of the skin.
- It will reveal the fresh, glowing skin underneath and will promote blood flow and collagen production to further better the condition of skin.
Post procedural care
You must follow all the aftercare instructions suggested by the Skin Specialist. Here are a few measures:
- Use cold compressions to minimize redness and swelling.
- Avoid use of scented products, the day after the treatment.
- Avoid using makeup for at least two days after the treatment.
- Use strong sunscreen, wear hats and avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Drink tons of water to hydrate your skin from within.
- Avoid scratching your skin.
- Do not use scrubs on your skin for at least a month.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion procedure
Following are the benefits of Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai:
- It is a safe procedure for all skin types.
- There are no permanent side effects of the procedure.
- Your skin appears fresh and rejuvenated.
- It provides instant results.
- The results last for years.
- It can simultaneously treat multiple skin issues including wrinkles, discoloration and scaring.
Results of Microdermabrasion in Dubai are instantly visible after the initial treatment. However, it takes about 4 to 6 months for results to settle down. They last for a few years and can be repeated for maintenance.
Cost of the treatment
Cost of Microdermabrasion Treatment in Dubai varies from 750 to 1500 AED depending upon the treated area, dermatologist and Dubai Laser clinic chosen. It is important to find a healthy balance between price and quality of the treatment.
Fill out the consultation form below to get free advice from the best skin specialists.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedure
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..