With poor diets and unhealthy lifestyles, gaining excessive weight and fat around your body is fairly common these days. If you are conscious of that double chin, or excessive fat around waist, Lipolysis Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is the perfect solution to your worries. Lipolysis also known as lipodissolve is a non-invasive aesthetic process which eliminates excessive fat deposits around your things, chin, arms, buttocks, and abdominal region. It gives your body a contoured appearance and help you achieve the body you have always wanted.
Are you the ideal candidate?
Before going for Lipolysis Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, it is important to determine whether you are the right fit for the treatment or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You are aged 20 or above.
- You are not pregnant.
- You want to eliminate excessive fat deposits.
- You want a proportionate body.
- You want to improve the contours of your body.
Pre procedural care
Before undergoing any procedure, it is important to follow a pre procedural care regimen to maximize the results of the treatment. Consider the following:
- Quit smoking at least a few weeks before the procedure.
- Avoid alcohol consumption at least a month before the treatment.
- Do not consume any blood thinners.
- Avoid metabolism boosting medications.
- Take a good night’s sleep before the procedure.
The duration of the procedure varies from one individual to another depending upon the area to be treated. The procedure of Lipolysis Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi involves following steps:
- The area is properly cleansed to ensure there are no traces of dirt.
- Local anesthesia is administered to numb the rejoin and avoid any pain and discomfort.
- A chemical cocktail is injected into the body at every 1.5 cm with the help of micro needles.
- It liquefies the rigid fat deposits in the body.
- The liquefied Fat is then removed via our body’s natural drainage system.
- Multiple sessions might be required depending upon the results you are trying to achieve.
Post procedural care
Post procedural care of Lipolysis Treatment in Abu Dhabi plays a key role in the recovery phase of the treatment. Here are a few things to consider:
- Always wear compression garments even when you are going to sleep.
- Apply cold compressions to minimize swelling experienced after the treatment.
- Avoid massaging the treated regions.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking loads of water.
- Intake all the medications suggested by the doctor regularly.
Recovery period and downtime
The recovery phase and down time of the Lipolysis Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai can vary from one individual to another. You might also experience slight swelling and bruising after the treatment. If you follow the post procedural care properly, the swelling and bruising will subside in a matter of few weeks.
Benefits of the treatment
There are endless benefits to Lipolysis in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Here are a few to consider:
- It is a noninvasive procedure.
- It transforms your body in minimal time. ‘
- It does not involves any extensive downtime.
- This procedure does not have any significant side effects.
- It helps you achieve a shapely and contoured body.
- It improves the elasticity of your skin.
You will notice an immediate difference in your body after the treatment. However to witness complete results, it will take a few months to show through. Results of the treatment can vary from one individual to another depending upon your body’s natural healing ability and area treated. It is the best of all body contouring procedures.
To learn more about Lipolysis treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Treatment in Dubai & Abu Dhabi . You can also sign up for a free online consultation by taking a moment to fill in the form given below.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..