Tattooing is one of the oldest body-art forms. Many individuals go for these beautiful permanent impressions on their bodies of something that’s meaningful to them. However, we change as a person or our life changes and our tattoos no longer speak to us. Earlier it as thought that tattoos are permanent and they cannot be removed. The techniques used earlier for tattoo removal involved a lot of pain and discomfort. But things have changed today. With the advancement of technology, people can now undergo Laser Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi and Dubai and get rid of unwanted tattoos once and for all.
Are you the right candidate?
Before going for Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is good to determine whether it is the right treatment for you or not. Here are a few things to consider:
- You are at least 18 years old or above.
- You want to get rid of a tattoo.
- You don’t want any scars or marks left after tattoo removal.
- You are not pregnant.
- You have a good health and are not suffering from any chronic diseases.
Goals of the procedure
Laser tattoo removal in Sharjah, Dubai and Abu Dhabi aims at:
- Making tattoo removal a painless journey.
- Eliminate unwanted tattoos.
- Leaving behind a smooth and flawless skin.
Pre-Treatment care is an important part of any cosmetic treatment, Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai is no exception either. here are a few general guidelines.
- Have good nights sleep before the treatment.
- Do not cover the tattoo area with any makeup.
- Wash the treatment area with an anti bacterial soap before going to the clinic.
- Aim for a light meal a few hours before the treatment.
Laser tattoo removal in Dubai is a non invasive procedure which takes less than an hour to complete. Here are a few things to consider:
- Skin is properly cleansed to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup.
- Topical anesthesia is applied on the surface of skin to minimize any pain and discomfort experienced during the procedure.
- A hand held laser device is placed close to the skin.
- Short pulses of high intensity laser beams strike the tattoo.
- Laser works by breaking down the pigment.
- The Pigmentation is later removed by our natural immune system.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin.
At Dubai Laser Clinic, we use following lasers for Laser Tattoo removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- Q-TERRA NDYAG Laser
- Q-SWITCHED NDYAG Laser
Post-treatment care plays an important role in the recovery phase of laser tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi. Here are a few general guidelines:
- Use cold compressions to minimize any pain and swelling.
- Apply an anti biotic to the treated area regularly to ensure there is no risk of infections.
- Do not wash the treated area for at least 12 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid swimming for at least a week to prevent any infections.
- Avoid scratching, massaging or picking at the treated area.
- Avoid direct sunlight and wear a broad spectrum sunscreen.
Results of Permanent Laser Tattoo Removal Dubai & Abu Dhabi vary from person to person depending upon the size of the tattoo, color of the ink and natural healing process of skin. however, a tattoo is completely removed in 6 to 8 treatments without any negative impact of the nearby skin.
Benefits of the Treatment
Laser tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi/Dubai has endless benefits. Here are a few of them:
- It is a non invasive procedure.
- It does not require general anesthesia.
- It is the only way to remove tattoos painlessly.
- There is no significant downtime and recovery period involved.
- It is a safe procedure for all skin types and skin tones.
To schedule a Laser Tattoo Removal in Abu Dhabi & Dubai visit us at Laser Treatment in Dubai. For a free online consultation, take a minute to fill in the form given below.
The consultancy of our Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi for the best treatment of Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..