Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi has gained immense popularity in recent years. It provides a permanent solution for removal of unwanted hair. The laser beam targets hair at the root which kills the hair follicle permanently. It is a non-invasive procedure which requires no recovery period and downtime. The result is hair free and smooth looking skin.
Are you the right candidate?
Before settling on the Laser Hair Removal Abu Dhabi, it is important to determine whether you can undergo laser hair removal in the first place or not. Here are the following pointers to consider:
- If you have unwanted hair on your face
- If you have excessive hair on your body
- If you have dark colored hair
- If you have a light to medium skin tone
- Individuals with light hair cannot undergo laser hair removal; white and red colored hair
Laser Hair Removal Results
After getting Laser Hair Removal Dubai and Sharjah, you don’t have to worry about stubborn body hair ever. So, it means no razors, no waxing, no threading, and no worrying. The unwanted hair will never grow back. Results are smooth, glowing and hair free skin.
We utilize GentleMax laser involves using two lasers in a single machine. It is also known by the name of the candela. When the two lasers Candela’s Gentle Yag and Alexandrite’s GentleLaser are combined together, it can treat even the most coarse and thick types of hairs and leave your skin smooth and hair free. It is equipped with a cooling system that will prevent redness and burning sensation. This is the most advanced laser technology that will get rid of hair permanently.
Following are the pre-procedural measures that one must follow before undergoing a Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi:
- You must shave the area you want to get a laser for at least 24 hours before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before the treatment and use a sunscreen of at least SPF 50 or above.
- Avoid fake tanning and sun tanning a month before the treatment.
- Do not opt for waxing, threading or epilating a month before the treatment.
Laser hair removal procedure
The procedure of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi flows in the following manner:
- Initially, clean cotton swabs are used to clean the skin thoroughly.
- Anesthetic is applied all over the skin to make this procedure more comfortable.
- The low energy beam is utilized to suit your skin tone and hair pigment.
- The laser penetrates through the skin and is directed at the roots.
- The photons of the light are absorbed by the pigment, present in the hair follicles.
- This will kill the hair follicle permanently and will prevent hair growth.
- A number of sessions can vary from 4 to 8 depending upon the thickness and density of hair growth.
You must follow the aftercare instructions suggested by the surgeons religiously but here are a few general guidelines.
- Try to avoid direct sunlight and wear SPF 50 and above.
- Avoid fake tanning immediately after the procedure.
- Avoid applying makeup a day after the surgery.
- You can use cold compressions to alleviate swelling.
Laser Hair Removal Clinic in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sh… https://t.co/TIioNwDtbS
— Marwa ❤ (@marwasafdar) June 21, 2018
Benefits of Hair Removal
This procedure has endless benefits. Here are a few of them:
- This procedure has a high degree of precision; the advanced technology enables to target dark hairs without damaging the surface of the skin.
- It is a non-invasive and safe to use the procedure.
- It is not time-consuming at all. One session of the entire body can be completed in less than an hour.
- It provides permanent results.
Cost of the procedure
The cost of Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi depends on a couple of factors. The doctor you go to, the skincare clinic you choose, area and the technology used. Generally, the laser of an entire face takes about 600 to 700 AED. The prices increase depending upon the surface area to be covered.
If you want to know more about Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi or want to find the right fix for your hair situation, fill out the free consultation form below.
The consultancy of our Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi for the best treatment of Laser Hair Removal in Sharjah & Abu Dhabi.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedure
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well.