Being fit and healthy is a dream of every individual. Not only it keeps your health in check but a shapely and toned body ensures that your clothes flatter you and help you acquire a new level of confidence. With poor dietary habits, over load of processed foods, lack of activity and sedentary lifestyles lead you to gaining weight and excess fat deposits around your body. These rigid layers of fat pile around your abdominal area, arms, buttocks and thighs. Fortunately in this day and age, you can achieve your ideal body with help of fat melting treatments in Dubai.
- 1 Are you an ideal candidate for the treatment?
- 2 Goals of the treatment
- 3 Techniques
- 4 Pre procedural care
- 5 Fat melting procedures
- 6 Post procedural care
- 7 Benefits of the procedure
- 8 Results
- 9 GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Are you an ideal candidate for the treatment?
Fat melting treatment in Dubai seems like the perfect option for getting rid of rigid fat deposits around your body. But, are you the perfect candidate for the treatment, let’s find out.
- You must be aged 18 and above.
- You must not be pregnant or breast feeding.
- You are not obese, you should not be more than 30% above your body weight.
- You have a good elasticity in your skin.
- You do not suffer from diabetes or hypertension.
- You want to achieve a contoured body.
Goals of the treatment
Fat melting treatment in Dubai aims at providing the following benefits:
- A shapely body by melting away rigid fat deposits.
- A contoured and tined body.
- Helps to get rid of flabby skin.
- Restore your confidence levels.
There are multiple techniques and procedures used for melting away the extra layers of fat. Here are a few of the most prominent fat-melting treatments.
- Fat reduction injections
- Radio frequency treatment
- Lipolysis treatment
- Laser fat removal
Pre procedural care
Regardless of the chosen fat melting treatment in Dubai, it is important to opt for some pre procedural care measures. Here are a few general guidelines for the treatment:
- Do not use any blood thinners for a few weeks before the treatment.
- Quit smoking at least 2 weeks prior to the treatment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Make sure to keep yourself hydrated in order to aid the healing process.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the procedure.
- Try to limit your caffeine intake.
Fat melting procedures
Fat melting treatments in Dubai take variant amounts of time depending upon the technique you use for contouring your body. Here is a list of four of the most advanced fat removal procedures:
Fat reduction injections
Fat reduction injections involve injecting a concoction of enzymes, minerals and various medications into the fatty regions of the body. They melt away excess fat deposits and are removed by our body naturally.
Laser fat removal
Laser Fat removal is another sought after fat melting treatment. Heat from the laser penetrates through the skin, melting away fat deposits. This liquefied fat is extracted through pones body via tiny cannulas.
Radio frequency treatment
This procedure involves use of radio waves to break down excess fat deposits while toning and firming up your skin. It does not only give your body a more shapely appearance but also makes it appear toned and tight.
Lipolysis treatment is a noninvasive treatment of fat melting in Dubai. A chemical cocktail is injected into the body with the help of micro needles to break down fat deposits which are later removed by our body’s natural immune system.
Post procedural care
Post procedural care plays an important role in the healing process of any cosmetic treatment. Fat melting treatment in Dubai are no exception either. Here is a list of aftercare instructions that you must follow religiously:
- Use cold compressions to alleviate swelling.
- Wear compression garmentsfor the specified time period.
- Avoid strenuous activities for at least a week after the treatment.
- Use prescribed medications regularly.
- Do not massage the treated area for a few weeks.
Benefits of the procedure
Fat melting treatment in Dubai has various benefits. Here are a few of the most prominent ones:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It does not involve excessive downtime and recovery phase.
- It is a painless procedure.
- It is suitable for people of many age groups, 18 and above.
Results of the Fat melting treatment in Dubai vary from person to person depending upon the treatment chosen and your current weight. You will immediately notice a difference in your body after the Laser Treatment in Dubai. However, complete results take up to four months to fully show. Results produced are permanent if you stick to a healthy lifestyle after the procedure.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..