Having perfect looking skin is a dream of every person. Flawless skin can work wonders for your confidence levels and play a key role in your overall looks. Unfortunately, not many of us are blessed with the ultimate skin beauty and those who have been blessed, ruin their skin by excessive sun exposure, poor dietary habits, and sedentary lifestyles. Luckily there is a solution to fix all your skin issues in one go and that is chemical peels in Abu Dhabi. You can transform your skin tone, target fine lines, and wrinkles, and eliminate dull looking skin with just one treatment. Yes, Chemical peels in Abu Dhabi has come as your savior.
Are you the right candidate?
Before undergoing Chemical Peels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, it is important to determine whether you are the right candidate for the treatment or not. In general, you must visit a dermatologist in Dubai to find out the right solution but here are a few parameters you can consider for yourself:
- You must be aged 20 or above.
- You want to eliminate freckles and blemishes.
- You have sun damaged skin.
- You want to eliminate crow’s feet and nasolabial folds.
- You want a wrinkle-free, smooth skin.
- You want to lighten your complexion.
- You want perfect skin.
Goals of the Chemical Peels treatment
Chemical Peels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi help you achieve a variety of skin goals. This procedure aims at providing you:
- A lighter skin tone.
- A younger looking skin, free of fine lines and wrinkles.
- An even skin tone by reducing pigmentation.
- Makes your skin glow from within.
Types of chemical peels
There are three major types of Chemical Peels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi; one of these is selected by a dermatologist depending upon the extent of damage on your skin and results required. Here are three types:
- Superficial Peels
- Medium Peels
- Deep Peels
Superficial peels are generally used to better the condition of the skin, medium peels generally target pigmentation issues and deep peels are usually used for deeply rooted wrinkles.
Following a certain pre-care regimen is essential for undergoing treatment. Same is the case with Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi. Your dermatologist will guide you on how to prepare for the treatment but here are a few general guidelines:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure a few weeks before the treatment.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for at least a month prior to the treatment.
- Do not use any bleaching products a month before the treatment.
- Drink tons of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is a simple lunch hour procedure. It is a minimally invasive solution to all skin worries. It requires 4 to 6 sessions depending upon the results you are looking for. It involves the following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned to ensure there are no traces of makeup or dirt.
- A numbing cream is generously applied to the surface of your skin to help with any discomfort during the procedure.
- A chemical solution is applied to the top of your skin.
- You will begin to experience a slight tingling sensation on your skin.
- The chemical solution will work toward removing the topmost dead layer of the skin, hence revealing the fresh skin underneath.
- A chemical solution is removed from the skin.
- A cooling gel or cream is applied to calm your skin down.
After the procedure is completed, a dermatologist will hand over a list of instructions that you will be required to follow as your post-treatment care regimen. Here are a few general guidelines to keep in mind:
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Wear a strong sunscreen, preferably SPF 60 or above.
- Apply all the topical medications religiously to avoid any issues.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Do not exfoliate your skin for a period of one month.
- Avoid using any other skin treatments during the procedure.
As Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi are a part of minimally invasive procedures, there is no significant downtime involved. You can return back to your work immediately after the treatment. However, you must avoid any strenuous activities for at least a week especially if you have undergone deep peel. And make sure to follow all the aftercare instructions suggested by your dermatologist in Abu Dhabi.
Laser Treatment in Dubai Results of Chemical Peels in Abu Dhabi can vary from person to person depending upon their skin type, the extent of damage to their skin, the type of peel chosen and your skin’s natural healing ability. However, chemical peels will lighten your complexion, will even out your skin tone, remove fine lines and wrinkles, get rid of dead skin cells and will make you appear years younger than your age. The results produced are permanent.
Cost of the treatment
Cost of chemical peels in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is dependent on a couple of factors. These factors include the desired outcome of the treatment, targeted area, skin specialist and clinic chosen. Considering these factors the prices can vary anywhere from 750 to 1500 AED. That is a small amount to pay for that picture perfect skin.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out the information about your cosmetic treatment procedure
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well.