Acne is one of the most common skin issues of all time. Everyone experiences it. For some, it’s associated with puberty and vanishes away as soon as they turn twenty. The rest of us battle it for life. it is not merely something that appears on the skin and makes you pile on layers of makeup. It also makes you extremely self-conscious about your appearance and shakes your confidence. There have been a number of topical treatments around but nothing beats laser Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
Are you the right prospect?
Before you get super excites about the treatment, it is wise to know beforehand that whether this treatment suits you or not.
- I know the acne is at the peak in the teen years, but you must be at least 18 years old to be able to undergo the treatment.
- If you are currently expecting a child, it is not the right time for Laser Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Dubai.
- If you are currently breastfeeding a child, you might need to wait until a year.
- Hormonal acne cannot be treated via acne treatment in Sharjah and Dubai.
- If you suffer from any chronic illnesses, you need to rethink your choice.
Results of Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai vary from person to person. Although number of sessions can vary depending upon the extent of acne, still you will achieve flawless skin in a matter of few sessions. The results are permanent and will last a lifetime.
Goals of Acne treatment
The main goal of Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is to help you achieve:
- A clear skin
- A flawless skin with no Acne scars
- Prevent acne from coming back
Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah has endless benefits. Here are few of the most pronounced ones:
- Acne treatment is a non-invasive procedure.
- Your acne will be completely eliminated.
- You will achieve flawless skin because acne scars will be a thing of the past.
- It is suitable for all skin types; oily, dry, combination etc.
- It has no significant side effects.
- You can return back to work the day after the Laser treatment.
Pre-Treatment Care plays an important aspect of Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. Here are some basic instructions in regards to that:
- Avoid direct sunlight as much as possible.
- Wear a sunscreen, even when indoors.
- Discontinue use of creams containing Retinol.
- Avoid blood thinning medications.
- Do not tan for a month prior to the treatment
- Buy all your medications in advance.
There are many outdated approaches to for curing your acne. Most of them are outdated and the only permanent fix for acne lies in laser Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Following are the key steps involved in the process:
- Your skin is cleaned. It is the first step towards achieving a flawless complexion.
- Certain markings are made on your skin and local anesthesia is administered to numb your skin.
- A laser device; DEKA SMARTXIDE Fractional CO2 is used to target acne on your skin, whether it is on face or body.
- Laser kills the bacteria found inside the pimples.
- It also targets acne marks as well and stimulates collagen production.
- It helps to eliminate the topmost layer of the skin and reveals a fresh new skin underneath.
Post-Treatment Care is an important aspect of Acne Treatment in Abu Dhabi/Dubai. Here is a brief insight into the instructions you must follow:
- Stay indoors as much as possible.
- Wear a sunscreen which has at least SPF 50.
- Cold compressions are the best way to minimize swelling.
- Take all the medications regularly; oral and topical.
- Avoid going for facials or any other skin care treatments for at least a month.
Take a second to fill the consultation form for free one on one consultation. Our dermatologists will answer all your queries in regards to your skin and particular problem. You can also get the price details of the particular procedure. You can use the option of the live chat to get your concerns answered right away.