Are you worried because of unwanted hair? Are you in search of a safe method to get permanent hair removal? It’s time to end your worries! Laser hair removal Dubai is one of the most preferred methods to get rid of unwanted hair. This article discusses the different types of laser hair removal and important concerns. In this way, you will be able to make a wise decision. Continue reading to know more!
What is Laser Hair Removal?
As long as you are concerned about laser hair removal, it is the method in which a specific laser device is used to remove unwanted hair from your skin. The laser beam hits the root of the hair follicle and makes it weak. After multiple sessions of this procedure, you will get hair-free and smooth skin.
What are Different Types of Laser Hair Removal?
You may have heard that you can get miracle results by getting the laser hair removal method. However, you should also know that different types of lasers are used to perform the procedure. Knowing about these types will be helpful for you to know which will be the best for your skin.
- IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Therapy – This type of laser is best for light hair and pale skin. IPL works by sending out the whole spectrum. Though it is not as powerful as other lasers. So, it works best for the removal of fine hair as it is less effective. In addition to it, if your budget is not high, then you may go with it.
- Alexandrite – You should go for this type of device if you have oily skin. When this device is compared with Nd:YAG device, it has a short wavelength. Though it is best for large areas, such as legs, as its repetition rate is fast.
- Nd:YAG – This device is best if you have dark skin. It comes with long wavelengths. It works for the hair follicles and doesn’t hit the melanin.
- Diode – Diode laser is one of the best lasers which works for all skin types. It works with different wavelengths. According to experts, if you have the pale-to-medium tone of the skin, it provides with best results.
- Ruby – This device is best if you have a fair skin color. You may know that this is the first device designed for the removal of unwanted hair. So, it is good for thin hair and fair skin. Though it may cause discoloration if you have dark skin.
Some Important Concerns
You may have some concerns just like others when you are going to get laser hair removal done. The following are some of the few concerns. Have a look!
Does laser hair removal hurt?
Laser treatment in Dubai is one of the safest procedures for this purpose. Here, at our clinic, we use the best and latest device to perform the procedure so that you won’t get hurt. Our experts perform the treatment gently after the application of numbing cream.
Is laser hair removal safe?
The procedure is approved by the FDA which signifies it’s 100% safe. You will get preoperative and postoperative guidelines by our experts.
How many sessions are required to get optimal results?
According to an estimate, 6-8 sessions are required to get hair-free, rejuvenated, and smooth skin. However, the results may vary from one individual to the other on the basis of different factors. These factors include number, color, and number of hair.
This article may have helped you in getting answers to your queries regarding laser treatment in Dubai. Still, if you have more queries, then you can book an appointment at any time without any hassle. Simply fill the form or call us now!