Laser Skin Resurfacing is regarded as a best anti aging treatment. There are two key types of Fractional CO2 Treatment in Abu Dhabi; non-ablative and ablative lasers. They work wonders for treating a number of problems in one go. Dark spots., age spots, fine lines, and wrinkles can both be treated via this skin resurfacing procedure.
You will find the answer of following key questions in this article:
- What is the key difference between the 2 types; ablative and non-ablative lasers?
- How does non-ablative laser works?
- Some key pointers to know before Skin Resurfacing
Difference between Ablative and Non-Ablative Lasers
When it comes to Fractional CO2 Skin Resurfacing Treatment in Abu Dhabi, you must know the key difference between the two technologies used. Non-Ablative skin resurfacing utilizes Carbon Dioxide and they are used for minor skin issues like fine lines and age spots and have insignificant downtime. Ablative Skin Resurfacing Lasers target deep rooted wrinkles and large pores, it refines your skin texture and results in a dramatic transformation but it will require massive downtime.
How Non-Ablative laser Works?
In the process of Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi, laser penetrates into the epidermis and boosts the collagen production. Collagen is mainly responsible for plumping up the skin. There is absolutely no downtime involved and your skin appears firmer and youthful within a series of treatments. Light energy in the laser pinprick the skin and your skin transforms gradually.
Key Points to Remember
Here are a few points to keep in mind prior to going for a Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah.
- Non-Ablative Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi/Sharjah is a gentler treatment and requires a series of treatments to produce significant results.
- The treatment is not painful but can be slightly uncomfortable.
- Normally the dermatologists apply numbing creams before the Fractional CO2 Skin resurfacing treatment in Abu Dhabi to make the process run smoother.
- Your skin will be red for a few days after the treatment. Do not worry as your skin is going to be red for a little while. It’s perfectly normal as redness will subside in a few days after the treatment.
- Avoid wearing makeup for a few days after the treatment. It can result in irritated skin.
- Use an ice cube to soothe swelling. Do not worry as it will subside in a day or so.
Win a Free Consultation
If you are looking to get an expert advice and want to win a free one on one consultation with our leading experts, fill out the free consultation form below.