Do you have a wedding coming up or you want to look fabulous on your graduation, want to kick start the new year with a bang, whatever your reason is for dropping excess pounds is, this article will show you exactly what you need to do. I will share a list of three options which can help you lose weight in a healthy manner. Option number 1 is by eating healthy, option number 2 is by exercising like a maniac and the third option is going for a fat melting treatment in Dubai such as liposuction. Now the key while choosing one of the options among three greatly depends on how much weight you want to lose in a period of one month. If you want to lose 4 pounds, you can easily achieve that goal in a month by committing to healthy eating habits. If you have a few inches to lose and you want and toned and tight body, exercising is the way to go. However, if you want to lose 10 pounds or above in a matter of one month safely, fat melting treatment in Dubai is the way to go. Let’s explore these weight loss options one by one.
Healthy Eating Habits
Although liposuction fat melting treatment in Dubai is the only sure way to drop off excess pounds in a month, healthy eating habits can provide a great deal of help if you have just a couple of pounds to drop off. Here is a list of instructions you need to follow:
- Aim at drinking at least 8 glasses of water in a day to help you shed excess pounds. Hydration plays a critical role.
- Cut out all the processed food for a month. Yes, it includes chips, chocolates, and cookies etc.
- Cut out all the stuff loaded with artificial sweaters; it includes cakes, pastries, cookies, sodas and all types of desserts. You can replace them with natural sugars such as fresh fruit, maple syrup etc.
- Instead of eating two to three big meals, eat 5 to six smaller meals to speed up your metabolism.
- Cut out empty calories and focus on nourishing your body.
Exercise and diet go hand in hand. Losing weight in 70 percent diet and 30 percent exercise. If you already have achieved your desired weight and want a toned look, then exercising is the best remedy for you. Consider the following tips:
- Do not be a cardio bunny; yes doing cardio will definitely help you lose weight but won’t gave you a toned and tight look. So mix up your workout routine.
- Aim at walking for half an hour. Just fit it into your daily routine. You can break it down into cycles of 10 or 15 or do the walk straight for half an hour.
- Lift some weights, if you envy those fitness models and wonder how they get those defined abs and toned arms, the answer lies in weights. You can start from 5 pounds and progress your way upwards.
- If you cannot stand going to the gym and do not want to buy weights, do Pilates. It works exactly the same way by using your body weight.
- If exercising is way too fussy for you, simply undergo Fat Removal treatment in Dubai to achieve a toned and tight look.
Fat Melting treatment in Dubai
Fat melting treatment in Dubai is the easiest way to shed excess weight and look lean in a matter of one month. The fat melting treatment in Dubai comprises of the following steps:
- Initially, local anesthesia is administered to your body via microinjections.
- The laser is used to melt down fat deposits in the rigid areas such as arms, thighs, waist and buttocks.
- The liquefied fat is later extracted by tiny cannulas.
- After the treatment, the surgeon puts you in a compression garment to alleviate swelling. Swelling subsides in a month and you achieve your dream body.
Choose one of the above-mentioned fats melting treatment in Dubai to suit your requirements and look super confident and attractive.