Melasma is the most common type of the pregnancy after effect and tends to get thicken every day. The Melasma are dark patches around the face, neck, upper arms and shoulders. Hormonal imbalance can also cause the condition, and in some of the cases exposure to the sunlight for longer period of time can also cause the condition. The Melasma tends to grow everyday causing more cosmetic problems.
Important points of Melasma
- Melasma is the most prominent disease and has been around since centuries.
- Face is the most common place for Melasma disease however, Melasma attacks on shoulders, neck and upper arms can also be seen
- Exposure to sunlight can cause Melasma disease in any age
- Melasma is caused between ages of 20-50 and should be treated as soon as symptoms are seen.
- Melasma treatment in Abu Dhabi is available in both surgical and non surgical forms.
- Melasma is also called as mask of pregnancy.
- Melasma treatment after 60 should be avoided due to sagging of the skin.
Best treatment for Melasma on face
The Melasma on face is the most common attack area of the disease and it is the reason why Melasma is also known as mask of pregnancy. There are several treatments for the disease but the best treatment for Melasma on face is discussed below.
Micro-Dermabrasion technique is the successful technique for the removal of Melasma. It is also known as one of the Best treatment for Melasma on face. It works in way that crystals are used to remove the thicker uneven outer layer for treatment of the disease. Micro-Dermabrasion not only cures the Melasma but is also ideal for treatment of age spots, wrinkles, acne spots and black heads.
Chemical peels are skin rejuvenation process often considered as the Best treatment for Melasma treatment on face; it works in way that chemical compounds are applied to the skin surface that gently causes the skin to blister and then peels it off. There are several types of chemical peels depending on the type and depth of the treatment but for Melasma the most common and lighter type of the chemical peel provides one time best results.
One of the best treatment options available in the cosmetic industry today and undoubtedly the most advanced and Best treatment for Melasma on face is the laser treatment, it works in way that laser gun is applied to the affected area of the skin that creates holes inside the dermis of the skin and generates cells and collagen which is used to overtake the dead cells of the affected area. The laser treatment is non invasive and allows the patient to normal routine after the procedure and is harmless in nature. Furthermore the Dubai laser treatment is long lasting and tightens the skin while making it smoother and brighter.