Having skin tags on your body is extremely annoying. Initially, they appear as a tiny balloon on the skin surface and eventually harden up. They are not harmful but can look extremely ugly. There are endless reasons behind the formation of skin tags; the friction of the skin, skin sensitivity, obesity and allergies to certain foods. They can make you self-conscious about your appearance. Many individuals are forced to wear full-sleeved clothing, even in hot summers due to the formation of skin tags. Luckily, there is a treatment named as skin tag removal in Abu Dhabi which will cure your problem once and for all.
Are you the right prospect?
Laser skin tag removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah is a perfect procedure for eliminating ugly tags. Before that, you have to ensure that whether it’s right for you or not. It is an ideal fit if:
- You are looking for a permanent cure for skin tags.
- You are looking for a painless solution.
- You are not pregnant.
- You are not breastfeeding.
Prior to the day of skin tag removal in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah, it is absolutely essential to follow some instructions to prepare your skin for the procedure. The dermatologist can guide you better in this regard but here are a few general instructions:
- Avoid touching your skin excessively.
- Wear a broad spectrum sunscreen and limit the sun exposure.
- Fill in all your prescriptions in advance.
- Discontinue use of any creams containing retinoids in them.
- Use all the topical medications suggested by your surgeon.
Skin tag Removal in Sharjah is a lunch hour procedure that is completed in less than an hour. The procedure flows in the following manner:
- To avoid any pain and discomfort, local anesthesia is administered to the treatment site.
- A handheld fractional CO2 laser device is set to a specific frequency.
- The beams are targeted at the skin tags, which cuts off the blood supply and eliminate skin tags in one go.
- These beams only focus on tags and do not affect the surrounding skin, hence, no unsightly marks are left behind.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin after the procedure.
Post Procedural Care is an important aspect of skin tag removal in Abu Dhabi. It helps to avoid any complications and allows your skin to heal quickly and effectively.
- Swelling is a common side effect; cold compressions are used to treat them effectively.
- Wear SPF 50 or above to block harmful UV rays.
- Do not go out in the sun during peak hours.
- Resist the urge to itch your skin and do not touch it unnecessarily.
- Do not go for any exfoliating treatments.
- Apply all the topical medications religiously to avoid infections.
Results of skin tag removal in Abu Dhabi are mind-blowing and start to show immediately after the treatment. You won’t have to undergo maintenance treatments to keep up with the results. It will cure your problem once and for all.
We are offering free initial consultation with the leading Dermatologists of the industry. Simply fill out the FREE Consultation Form below and let the magic begin. If you have any questions, you can submit your question in ASK THE DOCTOR tab Or you can CHAT with our Experts free and leave your message.