Scarring is part of your body’s natural healing mechanism. Whenever you suffer from an injury, it might be as small as acne or as large as a major surgery, your body primarily focusses on recovering that wound which is accompanied by a scar. It indicated that deepest layers of your skin are damaged. Whether it’s scar from a burn, acne scars or a post surgical scars, it can leave your skin looking less than perfect and ruin your confidence levels.
Are you the right candidate?
In order to determine whether you are the right candidate for Scar Removal in Dubai or not, consider the following parameters.
- You are aged 18 or above.
- You want to eliminate acne scars.
- You want to get rid of post-surgical scars.
- You want to achieve a flawless complexion.
- You want a rejuvenated and healthy looking skin.
There are three major Scar Removal Treatment options that people usually go for. Here is a brief insight into all of them:
Topical creams, gels and ointments are used as a first line of defense againstscars. Do they work? Well it is a subject of debate. They might work in very light and tiny scars caused by minor injuries, cuts, wounds or acne but they do not work on big scars. For that you must consider more effective options. It is always good to consult a dermatologist in Dubai.
Dermal fillers are an effect Scar Removal Abu Dhabi specifically used for acne and post-surgical scarring. Dermal fillers are soft gel pads inserted underneath the top most layer of your skin. It not only evens out the texture of skin, minimizes the appearance of scars but also help you to completely get rid of scar depressions.
Laser skin resurfacing
The only fool proof technique to help eliminate any kind of scars is by opting for Laser skin resurfacing in Dubai. They not only completely eliminate the scars but also makes your skin flawless. It removes the top most layer of the skin and reveals a fresh skin underneath. This process also boosts the collagen production, speeding your skin’s natural healing process.
Pretreatment care is important when you want to go for skin resurfacing Scar Removal Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Here is a list of instructions you must follow religiously:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure at least few weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid going for facials at least a month before the treatment.
- Do not use harsh exfoliators on your skin.
- Get a good night’s sleep before the treatment.
- Do not wear makeup on the day of the treatment.
Laser Scar Removal Procedure
Laser Scar removal in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is the perfect choice for flawless skin. It involves the following steps:
- A topical anesthetic is applied to numb your skin.
- A hand held device is placed close to the scar area.
- The laser beam of a specified wavelength targets the scar tissues.
- It removes the top most layer of the skin and promotes collagen production which helps in reduction of the scar.
- About 3 to 6 treatments might be required to completely remove the scars.
- Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin.
Post treatment Care
Post treatment care plays major role in determining the final outcome of the treatment. Here are a few things to follow after Scar Removal Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- Apply cold compressions to the treated areas in order to minimize swelling.
- Avoid washing the treated areas for about 8 hours after the treatment.
- Apply all the topical medications regularly.
- Do not pick at your skin.
- Avoid massaging or scratching the treated areas.
- Avoid direct sun exposure and wear SPF 50 or above.
- Drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated.
Laser Scar Removal in Abu Dhabi and Dubai has endless benefits. Here are a few of the most prominent ones:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It does not involve any pain and discomfort.
- It is a simple lunch hour procedure that takes an hour to complete.
- It does not involve any downtime.
- It is safe for all skin types.
You will immediately notice reduction in the appearance of scar after the very first treatment. However complete elimination of scars will take about 6 treatments. Results of Scar Removal in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are permanent and do not require any maintenance in future.
If you want to get a Scar Removal Treatment for yourself but are too scared about the treatment charges, just fill out the consultation form below and get a consultation for free on Laser Treatment in Abu Dhabi.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..