Laser Vaginal & Anal Bleaching
Having a dark vagina or anal region can make you self-conscious. Many women suffer from low confidence level that leads towards a poor intimate relationship with their partner. There are endless causes of having a dark anal region. The most common causes are age, vaginal infections, childbirth, genetics and hormonal changes. Regardless of the cause, anal darkening is one of the most common cosmetic problems for women around the globe. Therefore, to treat this issue permanently, we offer a highly effective Laser Vaginal/Anal Bleaching in Dubai and Abu Dhabi at Dubai Laser Clinic.
Are You the Right Candidate?
To determine whether you are the right candidate for Laser Vaginal/anal bleaching in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, consider the following pointers:
• You naturally have a dark anal area.
• If you suffer from lupus, psoriasis, herpes and vaginal warts, Anal bleaching in Sharjah, Dubai, and Abu Dhabi is not suitable for you.
• You want to have a healthy intimate relationship with your significant other.
• You suffer from the hormonal darkening of the anal region.
• It is also ideal treatment if your vaginal area has darkened as a result of aging.
• You want a smooth, soft and glowing anal skin.
Pre-treatment care is an important aspect of any cosmetic treatment. Laser Vaginal Bleaching in Dubai is no exception. Here are a few things to consider:
• Moisturize the area regularly with natural oils.
• Do not use hair removing creams on the area.
• Avoid waxing at all costs.
• Discontinue the use of any other bleaching creams you might be using.
• Start applying antibacterial lotions recommended by your doctor, a week before the treatment.
• Fill in all your prescriptions in advance.
Laser Anal Bleaching in Abu Dhabi/Dubai and Sharjah is a simple lunch hour procedure. The entire procedure is completed in less than 45 minutes. About 3 to 5 sessions are required depending upon how lighter you want your vaginal area to be. It involves the following steps:
• Anal region is properly cleaned to ensure it’s clean.
• Local anesthesia is administered to the anal area via microinjections to minimize pain and discomfort.
• A handheld laser is placed close to the surface of the vagina.
• Laser beams are targeted at the vaginal area which targets melanin.
• Cooling creams are applied to soothe the skin afterward.
• After three to five sessions, the skin on your vaginal region will lighten by several skin tones.
Post-treatment care is an important aspect of Laser Anal bleaching in Dubai. You must follow all the care instructions after the treatment. Here are a few general guidelines:
• Always wear the recommended undergarment by the doctor.
• Keep the area dried.
• Take antibiotics regularly
• Apply all the topical medications regularly.
• In the case of any discomfort, visit the doctor immediately.
• Drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated.
• Avoid wearing uncomfortable fabrics and stick to cotton and silk.
There is no significant downtime and recovery period involved in the Vaginal Bleaching in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. However, there are still a few care measures that must be followed religiously. You can go back to your daily activities, the day after the Laser Treatment. However, you must avoid heavy exercise and sports for at least a week after the treatment.
Results of Laser Vaginal & Anal Bleaching in Dubai and Abu Dhabi can vary from person to person. It depends on the current skin tone, the desired skin tone and a number of sessions. However, results produced are permanent and do not require maintenance treatments in future.