Laser liposuction is a body contouring procedure which sculpts your entire body by removing fat deposits around your waist, arms, thighs, buttocks and stomach. Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah can be used alone or in combination with other procedures to give you the ideal body. It is one of the safest and most popular body contouring procedures of all times.
Are you the ideal candidate?
To determine whether you are the ideal candidate for Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi or Sharjah, consider the following factors:
- If you have a disproportionate body
- If you have rigid fat deposits in certain regions
- You aged 20 or above
- You must have a stable weight for at least 3 to 6 months
- If you wish to have a more tight and toned body
- If your skin has good elasticity in it
- You want instant results
Pre procedural care
Before undergoing Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah, you must follow some care measures to ensure there are no complications in the procedure and you experience results to their full potential.
- Quit smoking at least two weeks before the treatment.
- Avoid in taking any blood thinners.
- Hydrate your body and drink 8 to 12 glasses of water a day to aid healing.
- Adopt the lifestyle changes your Dermatologists has recommended.
Procedure of liposuction treatment
The procedure of Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah includes following steps:
- The area is cleansed properly to ensure there are no traces of dirt on your body.
- The area is further marked for added precision and accuracy.
- Afterwards the treatment area is numbed with the help of local anesthesia to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- A cannula with laser fiber is inserted in the skin and moved to deliver the laser energy to fat deposits.
- The heat from the laser beam melts the fat deposits.
- These fat cells are drained through body’s natural lymphatic system.
- It removes excess fat and boosts the collagen production, resulting in a contoured body.
Post procedural care
You must follow all the care instructions given to you by the surgeon after the Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi/ Sharjah. Here are few of them:
- Wear compression garments for about a month.
- Make use of cold compressions to minimize swelling.
- Ensure you are in taking all the medications on a regular basis.
- Apply topical medications regularly.
- Avoid any strenuous activities for at least a week after Laser Liposuction in Abu Dhabi.
Recovery period and downtime
Laser Liposuction in Sharjah/Abu Dhabi does not involve any extensive recovery period. You can return back to work a day after the treatment. However, you must avoid doing any strenuous activities for at least two weeks after the surgery. Swelling can take up to a month to subside.
Benefits of the treatment
Following are the top benefits of Laser Liposuction in Sharjah:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It provides minimal downtime and recovery period.
- It is a pain free procedure which does not cause any severe discomfort.
- There are no severe complications associated with the procedure.
- It provides you a contoured body and slim figure.
Results of laser liposuction
Results of Laser Liposuction treatment in Abu Dhabi and Sharjah will be visible one week after the treatment. Complete transformation can be witnessed in about 4 to 6 months. Results of the laser liposuction are permanent but you must follow a healthy lifestyle as well.
To learn more about Liposuction in Dubai or to schedule a procedure, visit us at Laser Skin Care Treatment. You can also sign up for a free online consultation by taking a moment to fill in the form given below.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..