Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai is a non invasive skin resurfacing technique which will makes you appear years younger than your age. It will reduce the appearance of fine line, wrinkles and will reduce pigmentation significantly. It utilizes small sections of energy in order to dissipate damaged skin and reveals the fresh, youthful and rejuvenated skin. It provides a onetime cure for all your skin worries.
Are you an ideal candidate for the procedure?
To undergo fractional CO2 Laser Treatment in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, you first have to determine whether you are the ideal candidate for Fractional CO2 procedure or not. This procedure treats the following conditions:
- You are suffering from sagging skin.
- Fine lines and wrinkles are bothering you.
- You experience scarring.
- You experience dull looking and patchy skin
- You have enlarged pores.
- You experience stretch marks.
Pre procedural care
Before undergoing Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi, you must follow these guidelines before the treatment.
- Avoid excessive sun exposure at least two weeks prior to the treatment.
- Avoid fake tanning and sun tanning.
- Avoid exfoliating your skin, at least a month before the treatment.
Procedure of fractional CO2 in Dubai/Abu Dhabi
The entire procedure takes about 30 minutes to complete.
- Initially the skin is properly cleansed.
- Afterwards to numb the skin, local anesthesia is administered. Although it’s not essential as discomfort during the procedure is quiet bearable due even without anesthesia.
- The device used for Fractional CO2 is moved across the skin.
- The light from laser beam penetrates into the deep layers of skin which results in microscopic wounds across the surface of skin.
- This allows the healing process to begin and leads to improved skin.
- Damaged skin is replaced and collagen production helps to treat Freckles and Blemishes.
- Result is an improved appearance of skin, reduced appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
Post procedural care
After you undergo fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi, you must follow up with the care measures suggested by your dermatologist. Here are a few general guidelines.
- Make sure to utilize cold compressions to minimize swelling.
- Apply topical medications regularly.
- Do not use scrubs a month after the treatment.
- Make sure to apply a strong sunscreen.
Benefits of the fractional CO2 treatment
Fractional CO2 treatment in Abu Dhabi has the following benefits:
- It is a non-invasive procedure.
- It does not involve extensive recovery period and down time.
- It minimizes the appearance of fine line and wrinkles.
- It makes your skin appear youthful and diminishes the appearance of pores.
- Your skin is rejuvenated, healthy and shiny.
You will immediately notice a difference in your skin after the treatment but the results showcase their full potential in a period of two to three months. You experience a younger looking, glowing and rejuvenated skin which can last for up to 10 years.
Cost of Fractional CO2
Cost of Fractional CO2 treatment in Dubai varies depending on the clinic you choose and the area you want to get the treatment for. Generally the cost of fractional CO2 lies between 2000 AED and 3200 AED. It is important to choose quality over everything else as it is the matter of your skin.
If you want to better the condition of your skin without undergoing multiple treatments, Fractional CO2 Laser is the ideal treatment for you. To get expert advice for your skin, fill out the free consultation form below.
The consultancy of our Dermatologist in Abu Dhabi for the best treatment of Fractional CO2 Treatment.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..