Eyes are soul to one’s windows. Eyes are the most noticed facial feature. They play a key role in your physical appearance. Dark circles can make you look tired and years older than your age. There are endless causes of why dark circles form around the eyes in the first place. Statistics show that 9 out of every 10 individuals suffer from the problem of dark circles. Thankfully, with the latest advancement in science and technology, there is a cure to get rid of dark circles permanently. The solution lies in Dark Circles Treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Main causes of Dark circles
Following are the main causes of dark circles. It is important to know what exactly is intensifying your dark circles before choosing an ideal dark circles treatment in Dubai. Here are the most common ones:
- You have heard it before and you will hear it again, lack of sleep is the major cause of dark circles.
- Unhealthy diet is another cause for those dark rings around eyes.
- As you age, the skin under your eyes becomes thin, causing dark circles to peak through.
- If you suffer from allergies and are constantly sneezing, it can cause dark circles as well.
- Sun damage is another main cause of pigmentation around your eyes. So use sun block.
- Hormonal imbalance can also result in dark circles. .
Types of dark circles Treatment in Abu Dhabi
There are multiple treatments offered at Laser Treatment Abu Dhabi when it comes to Dark circles Treatment in Dubai, Sharjah and Abu Dhabi. Following are a list of most promising treatments when it comes to treating dark circles.
Chemical Peels are not only great for improving your skin but immensely popular for treating those hollows under the eyes. Yes you heard it correct. The chemical peels gently remove the damaged and pigmented skin and replace it with lighter, fresher looking skin. You can reduce dark circles up to 70 %.
Various topical treatments are also suggested by dermatologist in Dubai to treat mild dark circles. They work by lightening the skin under your eyes and promoting fresher, younger looking eyes. However, to see significant improvement, you have to apply these creams for a period of 3 months consistently.
The most successful way and the best Dark Circles Treatment in Abu Dhabi is Laser treatment. Laser is used to create holes in affected area by dark circles and it paves the way for cell regeneration that overtake the affected cells resulting in lighter, smoother and younger looking skin.
Post procedural care and recovery
After undergoing Dark circles treatment in Sharjah/Dubai and Abu Dhabi, you will be able to return back to work immediately. This treatment requires no downtime and recovery phase. However, you must follow following after care guidelines:
- Drink plenty of water and keep yourself hydrated.
- Make use of cold compression to minimize any swelling and discomfort.
- Wear strong SPF to protect your skin and try to avoid direct sunlight as much as possible
Benefits of dark circles treatment in Abu Dhabi
If you decide to undergo Dark circles treatment in Dubai, following will be the benefits of dark circles treatment:
- Fresh and young looking appearance
- Beautiful appearance of eyes
- Younger looking eyes
- Restoration of lost volume under your eyes
- Reduction of under eye puffiness
Results of dark circles treatment in Dubai
Dramatic results of the Dark Circles Treatment can be seen after one to two treatments and lasts for ages. Your eyes will look brighter, young and awake and dark circles will be a thing of past.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
Take 1 minute to fill out the form given below and we will provide you with all the necessary information in regards to the treatment along with the price quote and more importantly, a FREE CONSULTATION. Alternatively, drop your query in the chat section.