Cellulite is a condition in which your skin has rigid fat deposits lying underneath the surface of your skin. It imparts skin a lumpy appearance that is similar to the texture of an orange peel. It is usually visible on buttocks and thighs. 9 out of every 10 women are a victim of cellulite. Skinny and curvy women alike are affected by it. It has nothing to with your current weight. Thankfully in these days there are various types of Cellulite Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Are you the ideal candidate for the treatment?
To determine whether you are the ideal candidate for Cellulite Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, you must consider the following parameters:
- You must be aged 20 or above.
- You want to get rid of cellulite.
- You must have a firm skin.
- You want to achieve a smooth textured skin.
- You want to undergo a minimally invasive procedure.
Pre procedural care
Before undergoing Cellulite treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, you must follow some pre care measures suggested by your skin specialist. Here are a few general guidelines.
- Keep yourself hydrated to promote better healing.
- Quit smoking for a few days.
- You must refrain from alcohol as well.
- Fill in your prescriptions in advance.
- Avoid using harsh scrubs on your skin 1 month prior to the treatment.
Procedures for cellulite treatment in Dubai/Abu Dhabi
There are three procedures that are categorized as ideal LPG Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. These three include liposuction, radio frequency treatment, and Laser Cellulite Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Liposuction is an amazing body contouring and Cellulite Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai that reduces fat along with treating cellulite on your skin. It involves following steps:
- The affected area is cleansed and marked for the treatment.
- Your skin is numbed with the help of local anesthesia to avoid any pain and discomfort.
- A laser fiber cannula is inserted in your body which helps to melt down fat deposits.
- These fat deposits are extracted through body’s natural lymphatic system.
- Cellulite Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi gets rid of the fat deposits, resulting in elimination of cellulite.
Radio Frequency Treatment
Radio frequency treatment is an effective Cellulite Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. The procedure of radio frequency treatment involves following steps:
- Your skin is properly cleansed to remove any traces of dirt.
- Topical creams are applied to numb the skin.
- A gel is applied to the skin which acts as a barrier between the skin and the hand held device.
- An RF device is moved across the skin to get rid of cellulite.
- Cooling gel is applied to sooth the skin afterwards.
Laser Cellulite Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi is the most preferred treatment of all cellulite reduction treatments. It involves following steps:
- Affected area is properly cleaned.
- These regions are marked down to ensure precision.
- Hand held laser device is moved across the surface of skin.
- It reduces the fat deposits and appearance of cellulite.
- Excess fat is drained through lymphatic system.
Post procedural care
You must follow after care measures suggested by your Skin Specialist in Dubai/Abu Dhabi. Here are a few general guidelines to follow after the treatment:
- Avoid going out in the sun as much as possible.
- Wear a strong sunscreen.
- Drink water and a lot of fluids.
- Wear a compression garment for the specified time.
- Take all the prescribed medications on a regular basis.
- Use cold compressions to minimize swelling.
Benefits of the procedure
Following are the benefits of Cellulite Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure.
- It is safe for all individuals.
- It gets rid of bumpy appearance of skin.
- It reduces fat in your body
- There are no complications associated with the procedure.
Results of Cellulite Treatment in Dubai and Abu Dhabi can be witnessed in a period of one week after the treatment. However swelling takes some time to subside and complete results take up to four months to show through. Results of Cellulite Treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai are permanent. However, it is important to follow a healthy lifestyle afterwards.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION INFORMATION
Take 1 minute to fill out information about your cosmetic treatment procedue
and we will provide you with all the necessary information
and price quote as well..