Stretch marks are a beauty concern mostly faced by women. They usually form on your skin after extreme weight loss, weight gain and during pregnancy. Some individuals are more prone to getting stretch marks than others, owing to the poor flexibility of their skin. if you have extremely dry skin, you are more prone to getting stretch marks. Earlier it was thought that stretch marks are incurable but with the advanced technology, there are many effective options of stretch marks treatment in Abu Dhabi. They vary from chemical peels, microdermabrasion, laser Stretch Marks treatment in Abu Dhabi and dermabrasion. With all these wonderful options available, you might be thinking to yourself what the best treatment for stretch marks removal is. Let’s explore the best option.
What is the best stretch marks treatment in Abu Dhabi?
Amongst all these wonderful options, the best stretch marks treatment in Abu Dhabi is certainly Fractional CO2 Laser treatment. The rays of laser penetrate through the top layers of your skin and remove stretch marks from within. The entire process comprises of following steps:
- Skin is properly cleaned to ensure there is no dirt and makeup on the surface of your skin.
- Afterward, local anesthesia or numbing cream is applied to the treatment area.
- A hand-held laser device is moved across the surface of the skin to target all the stretch marks.
- Laser energy penetrates through the deepest layers of the skin and eliminates stretch marks from within.
- Cooling creams are applied afterward to soothe the skin.
Are there any aftercare instructions to follow?
Many people are scared by the thought of laser stretch marks treatment in Abu Dhabi because they think that there is going to be an extensive list of aftercare instructions that they would all have to follow and sit in their homes for days at a time. However, it is simply not the case. You can immediately return back to work the day after the treatment. Here is a list of few general guidelines in regards to stretch marks removal treatment in Abu Dhabi.
- Your skin will appear tighter than usually for a period of two to three days, also followed by redness. Do not panic as it is perfectly normal.
- Do not opt for hot showers, baths and prevent going for saunas for at least a week.
- Do not touch the treatment area excessively.
- Apply aloe vera gel or any other cooling cream recommended by the surgeon to soothe redness and stinging sensation.
- Avoid wearing makeup these areas for at least 3 days.
- Do not exfoliate the treatment area.
- Always wear a broad spectrum sunscreen, preferably SPF 50 and above.
What makes Fractional CO2 the ideal stretch marks treatment in Abu Dhabi?
Laser stretch marks removal treatment in Abu Dhabi is regarded as the best treatment for eliminating stretch marks for life because:
- It is a noninvasive procedure which does not involve any cuts and stitches.
- It does not involve any significant downtime and recovery period.
- You can notice a visible reduction is stretch marks after the very first treatment.
- It provides permanent results, they won’t come back ever and you have to undergo maintenance treatments.
- The treatment not only removes stretch marks but also stimulates collagen production which makes your skin appear healthy and glowing from within.