Having a flawless, white and glowing skin is a dream of every single individual. It makes you look rejuvenated, healthy and beautiful. With the advancement of technology, there is a wide range of procedures and techniques that promise to deliver you the ideal skin complexion. Multiple spas, beauty centers, and cosmetic clinics are offering their services when it comes to whitening your skin. It is hard to choose a perfect treatment for you, with so many options and varying skin whitening cost in Dubai. Here is a brief insight into the best treatments used for skin lightening and the costs associated with them.
If you have the problem of hyperpigmentation, you might go for a chemical exfoliation. The skin whitening cost in Dubai of this particular procedure is way less than some of the other procedures which promise similar results. With chemical exfoliation, the topmost layer of the skin is removed and the fresh skin peaks through. The best options to go for in this regard are AHA, BHA, and Retinoid.
- Initially, your skin is cleansed to ensure that there is absolutely no dirt and makeup on your skin.
- Afterward, a numbing cream or local anesthesia is used to numb the skin and avoid any kind of pain.
- Afterward, a chemical solution is applied on the top surface of the skin and is allowed to sit there for 10 to 20 minutes, depending upon the type of chemical used.
- The chemical solution works its magic on your skin and is removed carefully by the dermatologist.
- A cooling gel is applied to sooth the skin afterward.
- With every progressive treatment, your skin tone will lighten and eventually, you will reach your desired complexion.
Other Options for Skin Whitening
If you are not digging chemical exfoliation or you think that it’s a bit too expensive for you, you can search a few other options or choose zero financing for paying skin whitening cost in Dubai easily and effectively. Here are a few other options to explore but nothing works better than chemical peels/chemical exfoliation:
Many salons offer skin bleaching procedures and many women undergo them as well. They definitely work really well temporarily but are extremely damaging to your skin. Dermatologists strongly condemn skin bleaching. They might be affordable when it comes to skin whitening cost in Dubai but can be extremely damaging to your skin.
Let’s be clear. Home remedies can help you achieve a lighter complexion if your skin is darker due to a tan. However, if you have naturally dark skin, they will not do much for you. There are a few ingredients in nature that help to lighten tan skin, the key ingredients being honey, lemon, and strawberries. Just make a mask with any of the natural ingredients, lying around your kitchen and don’t forget to do a patch test before applying it on your face.
A FREE SKIN ANALYSIS
Want to win a free skin analysis by an expert dermatologist or want to know more about the skin whitening cost in Dubai? Well, fill out the form and get all of this absolutely free of cost. Hurry Up!