Everyone wants to look like a million bucks and be the epitome of beauty. The standards of beauty are relative and vary in different cultures around the globe. One of the common factors that are preferred in most regions is a lighter skin tone. Especially in Asia, whiter skin is considered to be an integral part of one’s good looks. There are various types of skin whitening treatments available, ranging from creams to cosmetic solutions. The most hyped one is Skin Whitening by Glutathione injections in Dubai. Many people are mindlessly jumping into it but are they right for you and your health. We’ll find out:
An insight into Glutathione
What is Glutathione? What is this magic ingredient that everyone is talking about? Well, let’s dig deeper into it:
- It is an antioxidant of very strong nature.
- It is naturally present in the body.
- It is included in certain foods.
- It clarifies free radicals.
- It lightens your skin by several tones.
- It is usually administered to the body via injections.
- It is also available in the form of tablets.
Glutathione Injections in Dubai administered intravenously into one’s body for quick results.
- The entire treatment of Glutathione Injections is completed within fifteen days to fifteen weeks.
- With every following treatment, your skin becomes lighter and lighter.
- Many doctors are performing such treatments in their clinics.
- Such a procedure is performed under careful supervision as it can have various side effects.
Are Glutathione Injections in Dubai Safe?
The treatment is certainly efficient and works well when it comes to skin whitening, but it has certain side effects as well.
- However, if the levels of Glutathione in the body are greater than what is required by the body, it can bring with it certain ills.
- The FDA does not recommend the treatment for the purpose of skin whitening.
- Too much of glutathione in the body can cause skin ailments.
- Kidney failure is also a common side effect.
- Some people also reported Steven-Johnson Syndrome (SJS) and some other diseases as well.
Are there are any Other Safe Treatments?
You do not want to risk your safety with Glutathione Injections in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, but you want the same effect. Well, cheer up as there are plenty of other cosmetic treatments which will bring about the same results without harming you. Here are few of the most popular skin whitening treatments:
- Chemical peels
- Green peels
- Fractional CO2
If you have any other queries about Skin Whitening Treatment or glutathione injections, let us know in the comments below.
The consultancy of our Dermatologist in Dubai & Abu Dhabi for the best treatment of Glutathione Injections.