Having a perfect complexion and glowing skin is the wish of every individual. A young, rejuvenated skin can work wonders for your beauty quotient. Now you can say good bye to skin problems like rosacea, hyper pigmentation, sun damage and more as Laser Photo Rejuvenation Dubai is here. Rejuvenation of skin was never easier. It will completely transform your skin by elimination all the skin problems.
What laser photo rejuvenation is used for?
Such treatment is most commonly used for:
- Clearing up your skin and making it appear flawless. It will help you remove sun spots, age spots and patchy skin, resulting in an even skin tone and brighter complexion.
- It will reduce redness and treat skin conditions like rosacea and reduce the appearance of broken blood vessels.
- It also helps to improve the overall texture of skin and stimulate the production of collagen and make it look young and healthy.
- No risk of scarring unlike some other Skin Care Treatments.
- Entire procedure can be treated in less than an hour.
- It can work equally great on your face, neck and chest area.
- It is one of the few treatments which can treat the problem of flushing.
Achieve a spot less skin
The Laser device emits a beam of light waves that target red blood cells and melanin production. The light beams are absorbed by haemoglobin and melanin which allows the body to absorb them. It will in turn make them less visible. It will further promote collagen production which will better the appearance of your skin and make it appear young, healthy and rejuvenated.
How long do these treatments take?
Laser photo rejuvenation involves a series of 4 to 5 treatments with a gap of few weeks in between. Laser photo rejuvenation takes up to 3 to 5 months to complete. You will notice a greater degree of improvement with each subsequent treatment. The greater degree of damage will require full five treatments. Your skin will gradually clear up during the laser photo rejuvenation session. You will experience slight tingling of skin during the initial treatment; the extent of discomfort will fade away after each of the sessions. Generally it takes about 30 to 90 minutes for a laser photo rejuvenation to complete.
After patients undergo Laser photo rejuvenation, patients will experience a visible improvement in the texture of their skin. You will be able to return to work immediately after the surgery. However, it is best to avoid direct exposure to sunlight. Apply sunscreen religiously and wear a hat as your skin is sensitive immediately after the treatment.