As women, we are expected to have smooth, flawless skin and hair free skin 24/7. But, we all know that this is simply not the case unless you are one of the few lucky women who have no hair on their bodies whatsoever. For the rest of us, the struggle is real. Waxing, threading, shaving and epilating after every few weeks is a necessary. Still, none of us have a hairless skin all the time. Do not worry as a permanent you can kiss goodbye to unwanted hair forever with laser hair removal.
Laser hair removal in Abu Dhabi is a simple procedure which takes about an hour to complete. However, you will require multiple sessions to get rid of hair completely. The process of laser hair removal involves following steps:
- Your skin is properly cleansed to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup.
- The treatment area is marked down by the doctor.
- A Topical anesthetic is applied to the surface of the skin to avoid any pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- A hand-held laser device is moved across the surface of the skin to target hair follicles.
- The energy beam is set to suit your skin and hair pigment which ensures complete removal of the follicle.
- The laser penetrates through the skin surface and kills the hair follicle permanently.
- Your will be left with a hairless skin, and the hair won’t grow back.
- You will need anywhere between 6 to 10 treatments for complete hair removal.
Why do I need multiple sessions?
Well, this is one of the most common queries of people aspiring to undergo laser hair remover as it claims to be a permanent hair removal method. It’s true that once the follicle is killed, the hair no longer grows back but you have to understand that our hair grows in cycles. You must undergo multiple laser hair removal sessions to eliminate your hair completely.
Can anyone undergo laser hair removal?
The answer to the question is NO. As the energy is absorbed by the pigment of the hair follicle, generally individuals with dark hair black and brown are ideal candidates for laser hair removal while people, with white, red and blond hair cannot undergo laser hair removal treatment in Dubai.