Moles are small spots on the surface of your skin that vary in size and color. They can be flat or raised, brown or black. Still, they are not harmless. However, if you do not like the appearance of moles on your skin and they make you feel self-conscious, it ‘s nice to get rid of them completely. You must undergo mole removal treatment in Abu Dhabi to get rid of unwanted moles, once and for all.
Mole Removal Treatment
Unfortunately, there are no home remedies that can remove your moles, but you can undergo laser mole removal treatment in Abu Dhabi. The entire procedure is completed in a single setting, and it takes less than an hour. It involves following steps:
- Your skin is properly cleansed to ensure there are no traces of dirt and makeup.
- Your skin is numbed by administering local anesthesia via microneedles to the face or part of your body where mole exists.
- The handheld laser device is directed at the skin.
- The laser device emits energy of specified wavelengths that are directed at the moles.
- A scab is formed over the treated region.
There are endless advantages of laser mole removal treatment in Abu Dhabi. Here are few of the most prominent ones:
- Laser mole removal treatment in Abu Dhabi is a noninvasive procedure.
- It is a painless process and does not involve any cuts and stitches.
- This process does not leave any marks on the skin.
- It does not affect the nearby skin.
The main disadvantage of Laser Mole Removal in Abu Dhabi is that it is only effective for superficial moles. It does not work on deep-rooted moles. For deep-rooted moles, you must go for other cosmetic mole removal treatment in Abu Dhabi.
Is it a Safe Procedure?
This procedure is safe for people of different age groups. It is also equally safe for people with different skin types and skin colors. You don’t have to worry about any of any extreme side effects. For more information and concerns regarding the procedure, you can fill the consultation form and let our experts guide you.