Many people experience dark circles around the eyes. They make you look years older than you actually are, you can look extremely tired and off course like a zombie. There are endless reasons to having dark circles varying from lack of sleep to unhealthy lifestyle and genetics. Luckily, you can get rid of dark circles by choosing a suitable dark circles treatment in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Before that, let’s acknowledge what causes the dark circles in the first place.
But first, what’s causing this problem?
Dark circles can pop around anybody’s eyes. Personally, I think everyone has them, well except for babies. Lack of sleep, smoking and alcohol consumption are the obvious causes but illnesses also cause these bags to pop around the eyes and male you look and feel tired. The sensitive skin around the eyes is first to show signs of aging and lack of sleep.
Here is a list of some of the other culprits of the darkness around the eyes.:
- Heredity. Look at your childhood photos, if you have a shadow under your eyes back then, dark circles are hereditary and the only way to cure it is to go for dark circles treatment in Abu Dhabi.
- Allergies. Nasal congestion is also responsible for your latest zombie like appearance. Cure them first and your dark circles will most likely disappear.
- Sleep deprivationNo brainer! You know it, I know it, and we all know this.
- Oversleeping can actually also worsen the bags around your eyes. It can make them look puffy and tired as well.
- Eczema- Any kind of allergies including eczema, make your eyes watery and the result is dark skin around the eyes.
- Stress- Stress kills you and worsens your dark circles as well. Yes, they do.
- Aging- As we get older, our skin loses its elasticity, becomes thinner and shows the effects of aging.
- Iron deficiency- It is one of the most common yet neglected causes of dark circle formation around the eyes.
- Crying- If you are a crier, stop. If you don’t stop in the first place, dark circles treatment in Abu Dhabi can’t help you either.
- Lifestyle- Excessive smoking or drinking can contribute to under-eye circles. Use of caffeine is also one of the major culprits.
- Fluid retention, If you have gained weight, are consuming excessive amounts of salt, dark circles will surely pop around your eyes.
- Sun Exposure. Excessive sun exposure will result in damaged skin. Use sunscreen and you will certainly add a layer of protection. It will also help prevent the need of dark circles treatment in Abu Dhabi.
When to See a Doctor about Dark Circles under the Eyes?
Well, rarely dark circles are a problem of any serious underlying issues. If you lead a really healthy lifestyle and do not have deep site eyes, still dark circles have suddenly popped around your eyes, then you should visit a doctor. It’s just an additional step to ensure that everything is going strong. However, if you have really mild dark circles because of a change in your lifestyle, home remedies and a little bit of rest is more than enough to cure the problem. However, if you have deep sets eyes, your natural facial structure cause shadows to appear around your eyes or you are witnessing dark bags for more than 3 months, dark circles treatment in Abu Dhabi is the ultimate cure.
If you want to learn more about dark circles treatment in Abu Dhabi and the cost associated with it, fill in the form below and let our experts guide you for free in a one on one consultation. Alternatively, use our live chat for a quick response.